- How do I use this discount card?
Simply print this card and take it to any participating pharmacy for instant savings!
- Where do these discounts come from?
These discounts come from a Pharmacy Discount Network.
- Why is this free?
Due to our close relationship in the pharmaceutical industry, we can negotiate lower prices on behalf of our members!
- Do I need to keep my card after I use it the first time?
No. After the pharmacist has stored your card information into their system, each time you return to the pharmacy your discount will automatically take place.
- Is there a maximum use of the benefits?
No. Unlike insurance, utilization is encouraged because it directs traffic to participating provider locations. You and your family may use the benefits as many times as needed. There are no limitations on usage.
- Is there a claim form to fill?
No. There are no claim forms or other paperwork to file.
- Can I use this discount card with my deductible?
Provide your pharmacist with both your insurance card and this discount card and ask which one will save you the most money. If you have a high deductible our card will reduce the cost of your prescriptions, causing you to be farther from meeting your deductible. If you have any question please contact the Help Line at 800.286.9589.
- Is there a pre-existing condition exclusion?
No. Unlike insurance, discount programs do not require personnel for claims adjudication, nor is there a necessity for cash reserves because there is no risk.
- How do I locate a participating provider in the network?
There are two ways to locate participating providers, You can do an online Pharmacy Finder by clicking on the Pharmacy Finder / Drug Prices tab or call the Help Line at 800.286.9589.